Coco tagged me to do the Beauty Scenario Tag. It consist of eight questions, depicting various beauty scenarios. These are the questions:
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I had a lot of fun answering these!